Monday, January 31, 2011

getting ready...

Well, as of this week, we have just about finished up getting things ready for Miss Emerson. I think Olivia is the most excited. She has big (did I mention BIG) plans for her little sister. Carson alternates back and forth between being excited and completely jealous. This is the first time that we have been able to have a complete nursery, so we admittedly went a little crazy. I have to give most of the credit to my husband though, and not just for putting the nursery together for me, um, I mean Emerson. He has picked up all of my slack and shortcomings the last few months (and trust me, he has had to do a lot!) Anyway, we are all anxiously awaiting her arrival. If I can figure out how to put pictures up I will:)

1 comment:

PARTY OF FIVE said...

YAY! You posted! WOOHOO! I will show you how to put pics up!