Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome Jax!!!!

On Saturday we welcomed Jaxon Asher Cole Kelsey into the world. I cannot put into words how overjoyed I am for Chasity and Jason!! The road to parenthood was not easy for them.I prayed that one day she would be able to hold her sweet child in her arms and know the pure joy of it. Don't get me wrong, we love Aunt Cha, but I know how bad she wanted this. Sometimes those of us who do not have fertility problems take it for granted. Anyway, he is absolutely beautiful and perfect. We always joke that Jax and Emmy are going to get married one day, but Emmy is ginormous compared to Jax--its like Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean...

1 comment:

PARTY OF FIVE said...

We are very excited for Cha as well! She will be a fantabulous mommy!!!